Do you come home to a leaky basement each day?
Most of us are very good at maintaining the quality of our homes. However, a leaky basement is often overlooked. If left unchecked, the consequences of a leaky basement could seriously damage the house. Although basements are essentially used as a storage space, it is important that they are maintained properly. That’s why it is essential to check the walls of the basement for signs of moisture or mildew, regularly.
Watch out for these signs of a leaky basement.
A leaky basement does not always mean an unforeseen pool of water, sometimes the signs are subtle. Even a small damage caused by the water or moisture, if not treated at once, could escalate severely. Some of the signs for a leaky basement are:
- Stains caused by water on the walls and floors of your basement.
- The growth of mold and mildew on the surfaces. These are indicators of moisture content in the air, as they thrive only in damp and enclosed areas.
- Mold on the walls of your basement means a severe leaky basement problem, and the mold has to be removed immediately.
- A musty, dank smell that is always prevailing in the air circulating through the basement.
- Efflorescence or salt deposits, on the walls of the basement, due to the evaporation of water inside it.
- Foundation and concrete cracks which are signs of heavy damage.
Your dependable leaky basement specialist
At DryShield Water Solutions Corp, we have successfully helped people with leaky basements for the last 25 years. We are the largest waterproofing contractors in Canada, recognized as the best waterproofing company in the industry.
DryShield Water Solutions – trusted for over 25 years across Canada.
We have an unparalleled record for customer satisfaction and rich industrial expertise. DryShield has been featured in a number of magazines, like Holmes Magazine, HomeStars, Love it or List it, as the most reliable waterproofing company in the market. Plus, we are fully insured and also provide you with a 25-year transferable warranty.
Call the waterproofing experts at 1-800-277-5411 today.
Our qualified technicians can inspect your property thoroughly and offer you a thorough estimation of costs. We understand your needs and can get the job done as quickly as possible.
You can also refer to our online estimate tool for a quick FREE Quote.