EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING FOR BARRIE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
The leading enemy of basements and foundations: Moisture. Finished walls and floor covering will trap moisture, which accumulates and allows mold and mildew to grow. The musty odor found in many basements is the telltale sign of mold, which may be growing inside the carpeting, walls, or in upholstered furniture.
As your home ages, most basements start seeping water through the concrete or cracks after a heavy rain or snow melt. The walls, carpets and furniture get wet and mold starts growing in just several days.
Call the Barrie Exterior Waterproofing Experts at 1-800-277-5411 Today.
Our qualified concrete-repair specialists can inspect your property and offer you a thorough estimation of costs. We understand your needs and can get the job done as quickly as possible.
At DryShield Water Solutions, we also offer a Free Inspection to all interested clients.
Check out our online estimate tool for a quick FREE Quote.
To ensure interior and exterior waterproofing, seal it against moisture!
- Exterior Waterproofing – does the perimeter of your basement flood when it rains? This may also contribute to your foundation problems and wet basement. Hire a trusted contractor who can fit your problem with a proven exterior drainage system.
- Concrete Foundation Structural Repair – Don’t let your foundation problem get worse. We are experts in foundation repair and will fix your problem permanently.
- Drainage and Driveway and Sidewalk Maintenance – Poor drainage can lead to damage to your driveway, foundation, crawl space and basement
- Concrete Floor Replacement – Cracks in your sidewalk or driveway are a huge safety hazard and potential liability. We will fix the problems for you, fast
- Debris clean-up of Basements and Crawlspaces – Dirty basements, crawl spaces and garages are a fire hazard and can help attract mold and insects. We will clean them out so that your storage areas are clean, mold-free and safe.
- Basement Window & Window Wells Repaired – A damaged window well can allow water to pour into your basement, causing foundation problems and mold growth. We will fix or replace them for you so that they drain properly and protect your house
Looking for efficient Barrie exterior waterproofing services? Get in touch with DryShield.