UNDERSTANDING FOUNDATION TYPES AND REPAIRS MADE SIMPLE
Around the perimeter of your home, when soil becomes wet the volume increases, and when it dries out the volume shrinks. Over time, the constant expansion and contraction of the soil will move or tilt foundations and cause issues such as sloping floors, cracked walls, and more.
A weakened structure will negatively impact the value of a home and cause unnecessary worry. The best way to address this kind of issue is to understand what brought on the foundation problem in the first place and then tailor a solution for the situation at hand.
One thing foundation problems all have in common is that they will only get worse when ignored, leaving you exposed to potential property damage. At DryShield, our team of highly trained experts can repair your foundation and stabilize your home making it structurally sound.
The technical aptitude to adapt foundation repairs
Since foundation repair is a complex procedure that affects your entire home, make sure the contractor you choose has the technical aptitude to adapt repairs to the unique build of your structure. We provide many foundation repair services, including soil stabilization, concrete lifting, crack stitching, stem wall repair, compaction and pressure grouting, and crack repair.
Since the one-size-fits-all approach won’t cut it, we offer access to a comprehensive selection of tools, equipment and know-how to ensure the best possible solution to your problem.
- Foundation Repair: DryShield’s proven foundation pier systems are designed to stabilize sinking foundations.
- Concrete Leveling: We can repair sunken concrete slabs with concrete leveling.
- Preventing Radon Gas: Protect yourself by reducing the radon levels in your home!
- Crawl Space Repair: We offer complete crawl space encapsulation & repair services.
- Compaction: Stabilize the soil under your concrete slab with pressure grouting.
- Stem Wall Repair: Professionally repairing horizontal cracks in your stem wall foundation.
- Heave Remediation from Expansive Soils: We can protect your foundation from expansive soil damage.
Call the Mississauga Waterproof Foundation Experts at 1-800-277-5411 Today.
Our qualified concrete-repair specialists can inspect your property and offer you a thorough estimation of costs. We understand your needs and can get the job done as quickly as possible.
At DryShield Water Solutions, we also offer a Free Inspection to all interested clients.
Check out our online estimate tool for a quick FREE Quote.